FLG’s six week clinic series focuses on the nuances of all the positions in lacrosse. This event is open to boys and girls in the 3rd thru 9th grades.
FLG Fusion is designed to enhance your lacrosse skills, IQ and pace of play. This event is open to boys and girls in the 3rd thru 9th grades.
FLG Instructional clinics are all about development and falling in love with lacrosse. This event is open to boys and girls in K thru 2nd grades.
- The Fast Track To Master The Face Off. - -An Interview with FOGOLAX Academy’s Ryan Gillen How can you master at the face-off?…follow the path of Ryan Gillen, instructor at Matt Schomburg’s FOGOLAX Face-off Academy. After being introduced to the game of lacrosse by his godfather in Baldwin, NY – Ryan Gillen fell in love with the sport. From the start, Ryan knew he […]
- A Successful Summer through the FLG Cornerstone Values - Girls: Each year, the FLG Lacrosse staff is becoming more and more excited about the girls program. As the number of teams continues to expand, the FLG girls had been able to elevate their games, both individually and as a team, to not only compete with the top talent in the country, but to beat […]
- PRO TIPS: Choosing The Right Lacrosse Club Team - With so many club lacrosse teams to choose from on Long Island, it may seem difficult to choose the right one for both you and your child. Begin by asking yourself what goals you would like to achieve through your involvement with the club: coaching, tournament play, college recruitment, or simply the camaraderie and character […]
- FLG Lacrosse Coach Spotlight: Corey Winkoff - Coach’s Name: Corey Winkoff FLG Position: FLG Program Director/Coach High School Experience: Three-year Lacrosse letter winner at Cold Spring Harbor HS Captain of Lacrosse team as a senior Inducted into CSH Hall of Fame Two-time all-county Lacrosse State Champions – 2006 Football LI Champions – 2006 University Experience: 4 year Starter […]
- Top 3 Reasons You Need A Lacrosse Training Clinic - Click here to register for FLG Training Clinics now. 1. Sharpen your Game. An FLG Clinic is the perfect time to focus on different areas of the game as you hone individual skills. Each clinic uses a hands-on coaching approach, setting a strategic goal that allows you to work on a single individual skill. […]