High School: Hauppauge High School
Region: Long Island
- Why did you choose to commit to this college? Just felt like a good fit between the coach, location and financially.
- What’s one piece of advice you’d give to someone younger than you, going through the same process? Don’t be shy and don’t be afraid to reach out to coaches. The recruiting process can be very long and discouraging at times but just keep an open mind and always stay positive.
- What was your favorite part about playing for the FLG lacrosse program? I played for FLG the first year it started and even back then they were a class act and a very tight knit group. The best club team I ever played for.
- What peaks your interest outside of school and lacrosse? I am a big outdoors guy.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and you can only have one thing, what would it be (you have food and water)? Probably a fishing pole.
- If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why? Easy, teleporting. Those long bus trips for road games were brutal.
- What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions? I did not like to get too caught up in superstitions because I felt that it could distract me from the game itself but if I had to say one thing it would just get to the field early and get a good stretch and warm up.
- What is your favorite surface to play on? Turf or grass? Definitely Turf
- What is your favorite breakfast meal? Bagel
- What athlete do you idolize the most? Lacrosse wise two athletes that I grew up wanting to be like were definitely Tillman Johnson out of UVA and Jesse Schwartzman out of JHU.
- What is your favorite genre of music? I like everything but my go to is country.
- What is your favorite quote? Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
- Who you look up to the most in life? My grandfather.
- where do you see yourself after college? I have been out of college for (3) years already working as a project manager on Long Island for a large GC/CM Company and I hope to be here for a long time.