FLG Fusion is a hybrid training system that incorporates multi-sport concepts, rules, and techniques. Fusion teaches lacrosse players through fast-paced play, unique rules, multiple repetitions, and playing in tight spaces. The FLG Fusion Town Championships is a unique small area games town team tournament. This is the perfect event to prepare town teams and coaches for the Spring PAL season. Teams will compete in different Fusion games, playing to a championship. Coaches will leave with a slew of one-of-a-kind drills to use for their town team practices. Get an edge, play fast, play Fusion!
Format & Suggestions
- Minimum Roster of 9 Field Players and 1 Goalie
- 15 Minute Running Time Games
- Explanation of game prior to play
- 1 Minute Shifts
- Each team plays 5 games.
- 3 Regulation Games + 2 playoff or Championship game
- Hand out of drills *Great to use for up-coming PAL seasons
- Playing with a shot-clock
- Balancing the Field
- Playing in pairs
- Odd-man situations
- 2-man off-ball play
- Rubber Tartan Floor. *Wear sneakers
- Full-size tennis court. Dimensions 78 ft. x 36 ft.